Read Our Latest Relocation News
Series : the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024: a historic event in figures
With nine months to go until the Games kick off in Paris, we open our series on the Olympic Games with a few key figures that illustrate the scale and scope of this historic event in France.
- Over 3 exceptional weeks: the Olympic Games will be held from Friday 02 to Sunday 18 August 2024, followed by the Paralympic Games from Wednesday 04 to Sunday 15 September 2024.
- Paris is hosting the Olympic Games for the third time in its history, while the Paralympic Games are coming to the French capital for the first time.
- A total of 41 Olympic and 20 Paralympic venues will be spread across Paris, mainland France and the French overseas territories. A celebration of France's geographical diversity.
- The Paris 2024 Olympic Games will bring together no fewer than 10 500 talented athletes from the four corners of the globe. A unique moment of competition and sporting camaraderie.
- At the same time, this exceptional event will contribute to the economy, with the prospect of 150 000 jobs being created.
- Nearly 9 000 trees will be planted in the Olympic Village, leaving a lasting legacy for future generations.
- 329 events are planned, offering an unprecedented sporting spectacle.
- The budget allocated to the organisation of these Games amounts to 6,8 billion euros.
- 7 million spectators are expected for the Olympic Games and over 3 million for the Paralympic Games.
- On average, 50 matches will be played each day, with 18 sessions for the Paralympic Games, offering a diversity of disciplines to discover.
- To follow the preparations for the Games closely, visit the Organising Committee's official website: https://www.paris2024.org/fr/.
Feel free to contact us below for more information.